Down with the bucket!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Desirai, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Desirai

Desirai Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 12, 2011
    Alabama
    I have a funny rooster named Sherman.

Here's Sherman.

[​IMG]

Today I brought the food into the pen using a different bucket. Sherman chased me and began attacking the bucket!
    He knocked that bucket out of my hands and taught that bucket a lesson REAL quick!
    Once he showed that bucket who is boss, he was feeling alright.

Thanks for telling off that bucket, Sherman!!!!!

[​IMG]

2. Red Barn Farms

Red Barn Farms ~Friendly Fowl~

Apr 12, 2012
    Kentucky Heartland
    [​IMG] Very funny story! Sherman reminds me of my Sir William who acted the same way with a yellow feeding dish which was used instead of the red one. Very handsome fellow you have there!

3. Dowie

Dowie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2011
    You never know what that bucket may have done to you, what havoc it may have wreaked, had Sherman not manfully disarmed it!

4. Desirai

Desirai Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 12, 2011
    Alabama
    You are absolutely right!! That bucket had to be put in its place!

5. Bad Bucket BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and your protector is such a good boy for making sure nothing happened to you... That is so funny. My 'Bird attacked my plaid flannel pj bottoms once. I never wore them again. Guess he was a fashion guru. (He hates anything colored red now i have since found out.)

6. TheSpiceGirls

TheSpiceGirls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 6, 2010
    Bay Area, CA
    Chickens are SOOOO funny. I wish they'd come up w/ an app for that so we could take a picture of them and understand what in the world they are thinking!

7. ChickenPeep

ChickenPeep Faith & Feathers

May 1, 2011
    Olathe, Kansas
    [​IMG]
    My first rooster named Peep, a RIR, was funny like that too. I was kicking around a large red ball once, when Peep ran up and chased the ball down the yard, kicking, pecking, and rolling over it all the way. [​IMG]

8. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Sherman is one serious looking rooster. Funny story!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by