Downsizing in PA!

Hope0491

Songster
12 Years
Jan 30, 2007
VA/PA
Hey everyone!

I am downsizing 'cause I'm running out of room!

So, here's my list!!

1 pair of white silkies *SOLD*
2 silkie chicks
1 sultan chick
4 std. white chicks (don't know the breed) *SOLD*

I can ship any of these chickens.

I am also going to offer 2 of my black lionhead (1 with a roll back coat) does - the one is due on Tuesday, the other is due next week.

I am going to wait to sell them until they have their babies, but I am willing to sell them with the babies - as I have a few more that are due.

They both have papers and are ear tagged.

I will also be offering lionhead babies for sale in about 5 weeks - so if you'd like to be put on a waiting list, just let me know.

Please PM, Post or e-mail me ([email protected]) for more information.

Thanks!
~Lacey

Last edited:
What are you asking for the 3 silkie chicks with shipping? I am in PA, but near Pittsburgh. With gas prices, it's probably cheaper to ship.

Thanks-
Em

Hey Em!

The chicks plus shipping will be $50.

The chicks are $5 each, there is 2 buff and 1 gray.

Thanks!
~Lacey

Hey Hope! What color Lionhead rabbits will you be offereing? And how much for both sexes?
Thanks!
big_smile.png

Where in PA are you located again?

How much are you asking for the lion head rabbits? I would love to get a pair, but I think you may be a bit far from me. We'll see though!

Quote:
Hey Sam!

I'll get anywhere from Black to Sable Point to Broken Blue..
smile.png

When they are born and I know colors I'll be sure to post =]

Without papers they are $40 each and with papers they are $55.

Where in PA are you located again?

How much are you asking for the lion head rabbits? I would love to get a pair, but I think you may be a bit far from me. We'll see though!

Heya!

I actually have a very nice pair I could sell you - Blue buck and the roll back coat black doe - she could go in about 4 weeks after her babies are weaned
smile.png

They both have papers and are VERY sweet! They loved being held!
They would be $100 together. I'm at zip: 17368 - Wrightsville.

If you are interested in a younger pair I can put you on the waiting list and drop you an e-mail when I know colors and sexes =]

i pm ed you a couple more times sorry for pming so much forgot a couple of things.

No problem!
smile.png
I PM'd you back!!

Could you post some pictures of the pair? I am very interested in them, thanks!

Here's a pic (I'm assuming you meant the white silkies), the two in the front... They aren't my lines though - I bought them as chicks and raised them up.
smile.png

IMG_3664.jpg

Thanks!
~Lacey​

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom