Dragon Cave - Latest Thread

Quote:
"This update is double the awesome. Not only is the somewhat-convoluted egg/hatchling limit linkage thing gone (No more 4 hatchlings and 2 eggs being "locked"), but the limits are also increased based on your trophy level. New users can have 4 eggs with 12 total growing creatures. Bronze badge brings you up to 5 eggs/15 total, silver is 6/18, and gold is a whopping 7 eggs at a time with 21 total living things. More on how this works will be added to the help page soon, but hopefully it's much easier to understand than the old system."

So if I'm bronze, I can have a whole 5 eggs!!!!!
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
ep.gif
Yahoooooo!!!!!

HEY!!!
celebrate.gif
ep.gif
wee.gif

I've gotta GOLD trophy!!

Quote:
So if I'm bronze, I can have a whole 5 eggs!!!!!
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
ep.gif
Yahoooooo!!!!!

HEY!!!
celebrate.gif
ep.gif
wee.gif

I've gotta GOLD trophy!!

I am right behind you with a siver now. Woo hoo:eek:
bow.gif
love.gif
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
HEY!!!
celebrate.gif
ep.gif
wee.gif

I've gotta GOLD trophy!!

I am right behind you with a siver now. Woo hoo:eek:
bow.gif
love.gif
thumbsup.gif

yay!!!
tongue.png
I didn't even realize, until the other day I had six eggs and went for another one and it let me have it. At the sorry rate of getting ANY eggs from matings, I've taken to keeping everything I get (I used to abandon regular blacks and vines, now all stay).

Quote:
congrates it is a start. Me and goldrose have been doing this for a while now. LOL

Yes.....I must admit....I'm a 'pusher-man' in that I got poor ole TurtleMark 'addicted' to DC. But it was Epona who was my 'Pusher'
lau.gif

Quote:
congrates it is a start. Me and goldrose have been doing this for a while now. LOL

Yes.....I must admit....I'm a 'pusher-man' in that I got poor ole TurtleMark 'addicted' to DC. But it was Epona who was my 'Pusher'
lau.gif

You guys... Gold, I blame YOU for my DC addiction! As soon as I saw this thread, I decided to give it a try... And 80 dragons later...
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
lau.gif

You guys... Gold, I blame YOU for my DC addiction! As soon as I saw this thread, I decided to give it a try... And 80 dragons later...
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Ha-ha!! I don't mind being blamed for this
tongue.png

saw the thread when Epona first posted about DC and been here ever since
th.gif

HQ not working right, added eggs the other day and they are not on there, re added them just now and it put adult eggs on, lots of adult eggs on the site. I guess these new 5 letter/number codes is messing it up. Eggs Around the World is working.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom