Drake Pekin Duck in need of home

I will take him if he is still in need of a home. Currently, I have 3 Pekins, a few Mallords, 4 Geese and a big pond. I am located near Dunkirk, MD.

He is still in need of a home. Thank you so much! I'm just curious what sex your Pekins are? I know he is going to be lost without Oleander, his female companion, and I have been told if Inout him with another female he will take to her. He doesn't like for me to have Oleander out of his sight now. Do you feed them or do they forage for their food?

I have 2 males and 1 female. I am currently in search of some more females for mates, that is why I originally came on this forum when I saw your post. According to the rules you have to have 20 posts before you can put up any wanted adds, so I can't post here yet. I am going to go to my local feed stores to see if anyone has posted any ads needing a home for adult Pekin ducks. If you would like to wait until I can get him a companion I totally understand, I am actively searching for two or three adult females.
I feed my ducks/geese everyday and they have plenty to forage on their own.

Oh the poor female!! I wouldn't want to add Daisy to the mix with only one female
1f60a.png
. Where in Dunkirk are you located? I live in Lexington Park but do a lot of work in Calvert County. I would love to come by sometime and see your set up if that would be okay.
Have you checked the farmers market in Charlotte Hall? That's where we got them from originally, from the amish.

Where are you located. I am looking for a good home for my male pekin. He's almost a year old.

im in North East MD . I would be interested. I have chickens but want a male and female pekin. Let me know if you are close enough.

thanks,

Back
Top Bottom