Draw an BYC RP character contest!

Quote:
Thanks, Birdy!
tongue.png
Sorry, didn't see this before.
th.gif

So, I finally dug my mom's old Wacom Bamboo tablet out. My brother says I can't install it on the 'puter, he has to, LATER... so I guess I won't be using that thing for a while. ;-)

Quote:
BirdNut, that is awesome!!!
clap.gif
I love his design, he's not one of those sparkly-glowey my-little-pony unicorns
tongue.png

Quote:
I've been looking into getting one of those!
smile.png

Are they a good choice for a total beginner digital artist?
tongue.png

I have no idea, myself.

Quote:
smile.png

tongue.png

I love my Bamboo, though I'm not exactly a digital artist. It was great for the price, and although I've never used a tablet before, I got the hang of the "pen" in only a few hours. I would recommend it if you wanted a tablet but not one of those large, expensive professional ones like the Intuos 4.

Quote:
BirdNut, that is awesome!!!
clap.gif
I love his design, he's not one of those sparkly-glowey my-little-pony unicorns
tongue.png

Exactly what I was aiming for. All of the Unicorns I've ever seen are always all rainbows, sparkles, and glitter, I wanted mine to differ from the rest of the crowd
big_smile.png

Quote:
smile.png

tongue.png

I love my Bamboo, though I'm not exactly a digital artist. It was great for the price, and although I've never used a tablet before, I got the hang of the "pen" in only a few hours. I would recommend it if you wanted a tablet but not one of those large, expensive professional ones like the Intuos 4.

I use a Bamboo Tablet, too. I have the latest model of it and I love it, it has made my digital art so much easier. Using the mouse was a pain and would hurt my fingers after a while. Mine came with Photoshop Elements 8, and I've found the program to be better than anything else I've tried.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:

I use a Bamboo Tablet, too. I have the latest model of it and I love it, it has made my digital art so much easier. Using the mouse was a pain and would hurt my fingers after a while. Mine came with Photoshop Elements 8, and I've found the program to be better than anything else I've tried.
thumbsup.gif

smile.png
Cool! Thanks guys:)

Quote:
Thank you... wait, was that sarcasm?
tongue.png
He's actually more scary than anything, :hmm

The crying part was sarcasm.
lol.png
It's actually a really nice drawing.

Back
Top Bottom