"Draw this in your Style" - Art Challenge!

Pics
So I wasn’t able to redraw the initial post but I did some drawings y’all can try?
021C4E33-34AA-413C-9F7E-F08BF0E37227.jpeg
28F14E3C-170D-44C2-9394-B249D7B2E066.png

:clapHello all you talented artists! I'm new here and a beginner artist.. i usually paint but all this wonderful work made me want to try out drawing! wondering how you can draw online..? I always see your wonderful digital work but wonder how or what platform you use?
I do all my work on my iPad and it’s a really fun experience to draw on it. The program I use is Procreate ($9) pretty worth it in my opinion but there are a lot of cheaper alternatives that get the job done lol. Autodesk Sketchbook is what I used in the beginning (and it’s free!)

I do all my work on my iPad and it’s a really fun experience to draw on it. The program I use is Procreate ($9) pretty worth it in my opinion but there are a lot of cheaper alternatives that get the job done lol. Autodesk Sketchbook is what I used in the beginning (and it’s free!)
Ooh! Thank you for responding so quickly! I'm very excited to try that out ^-^
Is there special pens or utensils you can use on your iPad?

Ooh! Thank you for responding so quickly! I'm very excited to try that out ^-^
Is there special pens or utensils you can use on your iPad?
Hehe no problem! I don’t really have much to do so I’m always on here lol. Yes! I use an Apple Pen (it comes separately) It has pretty decent battery life (at least several hours) and it charges incredibly quick!

Hehe no problem! I don’t really have much to do so I’m always on here lol. Yes! I use an Apple Pen (it comes separately) It has pretty decent battery life (at least several hours) and it charges incredibly quick!
:bowAh! Thanks for the info! I have been so lost on how people can do this amazing work digitally but now i know how to do it! I might not be able to buy the stuff yet sense i'm saving up to buy a new coop for chickens, but i will certainly start digitally in the new year!! I'm so excited now!:D If you want i can try to draw your characters! it'll be on paper and sense i'm new at this it wont be colored😅

Back
Top Bottom