Drawing Requests! I take ANY requests! Help me better my art skills! Post your pics! (:

horsecrazychicklovingkid

Crowing
8 Years
Jul 10, 2011
Earth! Naw, just kidding, I'm an alien.
Drawing requests!
I take ANY requests, free of charge! Ain't I nice.. c:) Well... you could always give me money if you wanted to! I wouldn't mind! :D
Help me become a better artist and post your photographs! You are free to complain if your picture has not been drawn in 1-3 weeks. If a month goes by and your picture still has not appeared, you might send me a little reminder in whatever fashion tickles your peach.
WARNING: Humans are not my specialty, but I swear I'll try. :) I'm in the practicing process.
I can draw your photograph in a variety of media! Let's see.. pencil, pencil, and pencil! No, no I'm kidding. I can do graphite, colored pencil, watercolors (MAYBE), acrylic paint (not so good..), charcoal and these weird hard red pastely thingys like red charcoal, and I have oil paints and pastels but I don't really know how to use them, so.. yeah.
And by the way.. unless you want to pay for shipping and the $5 I charge for drawings all you get is a photograph of it. (;
The size of the photograph you send me determines the size of the drawing you get, so try to go BIG please.

Here are some examples!
Graphite:
It's a poor, sad looking cat, I know.

Colored Pencil:

Water Color:

Charcoal and the red charcoalish things:

Acrylic Paint:
I don't have any examples.. it's been a while.

Oil Paints:
No idea how to use them..

Pastels:
Never used them..

Some more examples!

Thanks for watching! Er reading.. well it sounded cool, so.. yeah.
smile.png

-and if you really like your drawing, please like my facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/NicolesArtAndPhotography​

Last edited:
Whoa!!! What's the first roo doing? XD

Do you have any preference as for which in water color and which in colored pencil? Or should I decide which work best in which?

haha. He is my smoke god! Go to learning center and the to the chcikens article, mine is called Pew Pew My First Hatched And Raised Chicken. It will tell you all about him.

You choose.

Back
Top Bottom