Drawing Requests Open! 10 slots only!

Chickenfan4life

Crowing
7 Years
Aug 28, 2012
Planet No
Hi, all.

If you want a RP character or a book character or some kind of character or fursona drawn/designed, I can do it.

Anyways, this is a different kin of drawing thread. I have here 10 request spots open and up for grabs! When these slots are full I will not be taking anymore requests until I have finished my current ones.

If I have not finished your request in a week's time, you can spam my inbox with angry mail, but, please, no sooner that a week. XD

And, I will only draw animals, really. And I am mainly doing them in my style. I will draw horses, dogs, wolves, and cats. They may not be anatomically perfect, but I shall do my best. Each drawing you request will have the option of black and white (graphite pencil) or full colored with Prismacolor pencils!

Okay, that's that. Below me are the slots. Your username and request will be copied into these slots so I can keep track of who gets what and before who. Make sure to specify all details including background, colors, etc.

• 1# Iuvmychix--dog tracking--unspecified desires--
  • 2# OwlLover--Senkah--Blue eyed black wolf--forest background
  • 3# horsefan4life--sorrel horse grazing--short mane and tail--colored pencil
  • 4# ClucksAndPeeps--Grey Arabian mare--
  • 5# ClucksAndPeeps--Bay Arabian foal--
  • 6#ilovemmysilkie--draw avatar--color??
  • 7# chickenboy190--draw EE hen--color??
  • 8#
  • 9#
  • 10#

Edit: After my tablet gets fixed (the stupid thing is having issues!!!) I will be doing digital pieces, so stay tuned for the request spots for those, too! :)

Last edited:
Can you draw Senkah? To specify, she is a black wolf, with blue eyes, and I'd like her to be in a coniferous forest (if possible). Thanks!

Will you draw a sorrel horse grazing in a pasture with a white blaze down her head and a thick tail, a short main, and a short forelock? You can do it in what ever color you want. It does not have to be sorrel it can just be black and white if you want! BTW does it have to be a RP character? Or can you draw one of my animals? Thanks!

P.S here is a pic of what I want the horse to look kinda like. Only with out a rider or tack. Thanks!
07062009220722_large.jpg

Last edited:
Will you draw a sorrel horse grazing in a pasture with a white blaze down her head and a thick tail, a short main, and a short forelock? You can do it in what ever color you want. It does not have to be sorrel it can just be black and white if you want! BTW does it have to be a RP character? Or can you draw one of my animals? Thanks!

P.S here is a pic of what I want the horse to look kinda like. Only with out a rider or tack. Thanks!
07062009220722_large.jpg
Yes I can and will. And, it doesnt have to be any [articular character, it can just be one of your own animals. :)

Back
Top Bottom