Evy’s Art Thread (Drawing your pets!)

Pics

Dr Evy

Bird Nerd
Premium Feather Member
Apr 12, 2021
Minnesota
Hey guys, this year as a part of my schooling I decided to learn how to draw. I’m finding that I’m really enjoying it, but as I keep drawing I’m running out of ideas of what to draw. So, long story short I would like to draw some of your animals/pets. I am in no way a professional, I’m just learning. I’m self-taught too (using YouTube as a guide) so these won’t be the best drawings ever.
Provide me a picture of your animal and I will draw it. I’ll try and do about three a week.
The pictures won’t be in color, just pencil.
If you have any questions let me know.

Here are a few of the drawings I’ve done recently just for reference.
EF5013A2-0A9C-493A-9533-8C143A2711AD.jpeg
C0D40649-4C06-44F5-9F97-E9A64E2157F1.jpeg
BA0C43C2-F401-4EF5-B2D3-514E7048CA1E.jpeg

(This is just for fun, you can keep the photo of your drawing if you would like!)

Thank you,
Dr Evy

Hey guys, this year as a part of my schooling I decided to learn how to draw. I’m finding that I’m really enjoying it, but as I keep drawing I’m running out of ideas of what to draw. So, long story short I would like to draw some of your animals/pets. I am in no way a professional, I’m just learning. I’m self-taught too (using YouTube as a guide) so these won’t be the best drawings ever.
Provide me a picture of your animal and I will draw it. I’ll try and do about three a week.
The pictures won’t be in color, just pencil.
If you have any questions let me know.

Here are a few of the drawings I’ve done recently just for reference. View attachment 3269062View attachment 3269064View attachment 3269065

(This is just for fun, you can keep the photo of your drawing if you would like!)

Thank you,
Dr Evy
I LOOOOOOOVE YOUR WORK!!!!

Back
Top Bottom