Drawing?

Zahboo

Simply Stated
10 Years
Feb 3, 2009
Hope Mills, NC
Who here likes drawing. I LOVE sketching, doodling, ect. I just suck at it lol... I just wanted to see who here likes and and PLEASE post pictures of your work.

Here's one of mine. It's supposed to be a picture of a lab or lab mix puppy. It's what I want for Christmas lol.
22333_drawing.jpg

edit. the picture is shiny because its in a picture frame.

Last edited:
Quote:
What a sweet puppy.
smile.png
Great job!

I haven't done any painting or drawing in years, it's one of those "when I get some time" things. Maybe I'll put it on my New Year's resolution list.

I just drew another one. It's a puppy in a santa hat. eyes are closed saying "why me" expression
roll.png

it looks bad color wise because its on mint green paper and its from a phone camera.

22333_dd.jpg

I LOOOVE to draw
big_smile.png

Heres some of my favorites
tongue.png

SnowyChristmas.jpg
randomart2.jpg
ItsaMe.jpg
flamer1.jpg
Chowdercard.jpg
StormalongHarborgang.jpg
pirateman.jpg

big_smile.png

some are sorta distorted from being uploaded...but on the original file they look alot better
wink.png
I've been a doodler my whole life and just love to draw
smile.png
!

Last edited:
I like drawing!
big_smile.png
I'm working on a picture right now, but the camera won't upload pictures for some reason. I think I need to update/reload my drivers.

I'll go bring up some pictures I did a few weeks ago. By the way, great pictures everyone!
smile.png

Here's two recent commissions I did.
jgml39.jpg

15da1x4.jpg

I can't paint or anything, so I just have boring pencil pictures
tongue.png

(by the way, the person I drew them for took the pictures of the drawings, since my camera is stupid, which is why it has her name on the edge, LOL.)

Last edited:
Thank you
big_smile.png
I've been drawing ever since I could pick up a pencil, haha. Not really sure how I got to draw like that. I guess a LOT of practice!
tongue.png
My brother could draw really, really good as well, so maybe I picked it up from him.

Looking at different artists' pieces can really help you get inspired and add new things to your own style.

Back
Top Bottom