Drawing?

Quote:
Wow, those are really good for doing them at that age, I was still drawing crappy anime stuff then. XP
I probably couldn't draw something that well if I tried now since I've hardly drawn.
roll.png

thanks lol. i can't waitttt till i have my advanced drawing class next semester! i took drawing one last year and the teacher who i've had for years said i better take advanced drawing or and independent study or something. she was impressed. i can't wait! i wanna do better! she took me to art conventions in 6th and 7th grade. in 6th grade she could pick one person, that was me. 7th grade she could pick 2, one of which was me! yay!

Cool. You can shade well, I've always had problems with that, even in college classes lol. And your use of lines are very well done.

Quote:
What breed of pigeon is that? Hungarian house or something like that? or am I way off?

That's an Indian Fantail
smile.png
Close, since both of those breeds do have muffed feet and crests
smile.png

Almost Done, took this to show a work in progress
tongue.png
will post pic of it done if it turns out good lol
CHicken%20Cirle....JPG

HitsuneMikuDONE.jpg

Jeeeeze my hand hurts after drawing this
hide.gif
I think it turned out pretty good though
big_smile.png

uhhh....{looking}.... well I was going to share two of my keeper drawing, but all I've got is a few painting and a pastle chalk. I took up the colors 6-8 moths ago. Today I love charcoal, tomorrow who knows. lol I did not like oil pastle or oil pant the last time I tryed them.

18519_copydsc_0093.jpg

here is a thred with more art https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=264546 mine and other BYCers

I've been drawing forever...put it down for a while cuz I thought it was no biggy. My dad did a job for E. G. Thompson's widow, told her about my work, she gave him the pastles I used to do Walk This Way. I have got to spend a little time with her, and the thought that I am an Artist has taken hold. You all keep it up, and do what you love.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom