Drawing?

Looks great!
smile.png
Especially like all the detail. Seeing things you don't like about it, is how you improve. So it's good you're critiquing yourself
smile.png

Thank you! I've been trying to make myself draw one little thing at least every night. I just have not been drawing enough at all.

I have a tough time with people, but for some reason when I put a reptillian (Or any animal) head on them, they turn out ok. Never could understand that!

I think I've felt like that before too!
tongue.png
Another nice drawing. I also haven't been drawing as much as I should lately. But now that I'm in art class again, hopefully that will change.

I tried very hard to get the arms righ ton this picture, but I'm still not completely satisfied with the "movement". Looks a bit unnatural, but hey at least I'm getting practice!

Anyways, this picture illustrates how I felt yesterday when my computer was misbehaving.

18665_279877593084_713083084_3497261_4352212_n.jpg

Getting arms and hands proportioned right and 'moving' is always difficult for me. Probably one of the hardest things in drawing people. The face, for me, is too. I don't understand why drawing real faces is so tough. Perhaps because after drawing so much anime, I'm used to drawing perfection, which never applies to real people.

LOL, I have trouble drawing any faces...anime or real! If I try really, really hard I can draw a nice face, but it'll take me hours because I try so hard to make it realistic. It would be more like a portrait really. Otheriwse, I find it very difficult to draw a quickly sketched face and I also have trouble remembering details to draw a face. Like if you asked me to draw a picture of my mom, I'd have trouble converting the image of her in my head into one I can draw on paper.

I've deleted my drawings because I've had too many issuess with on line theft.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom