Drawing?

Here's a doodle that turned out pretty cool,
26999_oddbird0001.jpg

And another doodle that I think is awsome!
26999_tree_of_awsomness0001.jpg

This is somethin I drew for a friend,
26999_kaitlyns_horse_scene0001.jpg

I drew this out of boredom, I like how the water turned out.
26999_doren_pegisi0001.jpg

I drew this on last halloween during school,
26999_coolio_draco0001.jpg

An unfinnished chook I drew. Best I've ever done, but I can still see some flaws.
26999_chickensketchfail0001.jpg

An unfinnished horse, the bridle looks weird to me.
26999_horsewithweirdbridle0001.jpg

And I drew this dragon last night. It's blind, so the long pointy things are whiskers to keep it from bumping into things.
26999_whisker_dragon020001.jpg

The anatomy on some of these are wrong, but, what the heck.
big_smile.png

I love to sketch... funny thing is I have not done any in years... UNTIL TONIGHT! after stumbling across this thread I got excited and did a quick sketch of a mare and foal...

I have lost my touch though...

48841_dsc02129.jpg

It's funny.... after not drawing for a long time I kind of stuggled.... note the half finished rear legs on foal.... It used to happen so naturally! ahh well at least they look like horses
big_smile.png

maybe I should have started with something easier......

Thanks Zahboo!

I was one of those horse mad children.. I used to draw them (and farm scenes!) constantly! It has probably been gosh.. 10 years since I really sat down with a pencil in my hand and started to draw!!

I was actually talking with my neighbour recently about getting into some art again. We were thinking of both entering something crafty in our local agricultural show!

If I finish that picture I'll post the rest... it started turning into a horse collage...

ok well this is as finished as it's ever gunna get!
tongue2.gif

48841_dsc02142.jpg

the horse on the top LHS is meant to be my mare
smile.png
(from a pic taken 11 years ago!!!!)

48841_brandie1999.jpg

there are some wonderfully talented artists on here!!! I have enjoyed looking through the posts this evening!

I just got through ALL of the pages. All you guys are very talented!! If you're young, stay with it...please!!! I'm like chookn...got busy with "life" and let the joy of drawing fall to the wayside. My son is quite talented, and it kills me that he didn't choose to pursue art classes in high school, I think because he just doesn't feel that he's "good enough." It's a wonderfully expressive outlet
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom