Drawing?

56502_animals.jpg

Rooster I finished tonight, not really great but my first attempt at a rooster

56502_animals2.jpg

Largemouth Bass

excuse the cut offs the darn scanner did that. I didnt want to remove them from the book LOL

Last edited:
Wow... this is my favorite thread of all times.. You guys are gifted... I don't draw too much but I did draw my avatar...and a few others that I haven't uploaded because I can't figure it out.

16367_38859_colored_animated_chicken1.jpg

so for now this is it.... but you all inspire me!!! My son is an amazing artist like you guys.. I will see if I can upload his work.

Last edited:
Quote:
AWESOME horses! jeeze I wish I could draw a horse like that. I might have to try it. It has been a long while since I have tried to draw horses. I was working at a quarter horse cutting ranch at the time lol.

Quote:
AWESOME horses! jeeze I wish I could draw a horse like that. I might have to try it. It has been a long while since I have tried to draw horses. I was working at a quarter horse cutting ranch at the time lol.

Thanks!
big_smile.png

One of my more recent pieces..... painted in acrylic on reclaimed slate shingles from a 100 yr old barn that got tore down. You can see the others at my Artwanted page listed in my signature. These are really fun to do..... putting them up for sale at the local feed store....hope they sell!
fl.gif

13210_967671.jpg

Back
Top Bottom