Drawing?

Quote:
Nice!
thumbsup.gif
big_smile.png
Keep up the great work! His tail and wings look awesome!
clap.gif

Thankies!

26999_closeup0001.jpg

'Nother dragon, just finnished. It's a colored close up of my newest brainchild. lol

Last edited:
Obviously I love dragons so I love to see pics of those! And I teach horseback riding, so obviously I love horses too. Heh. I do draw a lot of dragons, but I seem to have practiced most at birds (and gryphons) and bones, go figure. Recently a lot of my work has been large scale -- too big for the scanner, and I don't have a great camera. But here are a few older pieces I still like.

2009-spring_deer_jaw.jpg

Study of a deer jaw bone. India ink and gesso. This is from last year.

am-lyosha.jpg

A falcon/snow leopard gryphon.

2007-07-01nhaar.jpg

A gryphon with gemsbok coloring.

Coolio.

More dragons.

26999_prettylileastern0001.jpg

I still haven't finnished this one...

26999_originalcharactermain0001.jpg

Pencil drawing of the same character as the colored one.

I've been too lazy to draw feets lately. lol

I love drawing!! I've been doing it since as long as I can remember. I draw lots of animals in general, but I especially love drawing birds, reptiles, and horses.

Nobody knows this but you guys now, but I secretly love drawing dragons too.
hide.gif

Maybe I should share some?

Velvetdragon, those drawing are stunning. Thanks so much for sharing!!

Miss Sebright, keep up the good work! Those are cute.

Wow, I really need colored pencils as fancy as those.

Last edited:
I haven't been drawing much lately, but here's a quick sketch I did of the main character in the book I'm writing. It's unfinished (obviously; look at the hands, feet, bow, and face... well, the whole thing!) so unsigned, but you can see it's going pretty well. Considering how bad I am at drawing people!
tongue.png

8324_extadraw.jpg

(yes I know it says Olive Tree. that's what my artsy friend Heather calls me {real name Olivia} so I put it on my art in case I ever have to use the image elsewhere {like an art site}.)

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
Nice! Looks like it's coming along great! And you write stories? Cool!
thumbsup.gif
I occasionally like to write random stories...I rarely finish them, though.
roll.png
I just get an inspiration from something, start a story, and will usually write for a while and add onto it...but then I kinda forget about it and become bored with it.
idunno.gif
But I think it's cool that you draw the characters in your story, that way it may help you visualize the better.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Prismacolors are amazing! I'm hooked on them. Hoping for the largest set for Christmas!
Copics are also very expensive xD But they look equally as awesome. I would love to have a set of them as well.

Back
Top Bottom