Drawing?

Quote:
Prismacolors are amazing! I'm hooked on them. Hoping for the largest set for Christmas!
Copics are also very expensive xD But they look equally as awesome. I would love to have a set of them as well.

I got the large Prismacolor set years and years ago and I still have it, it's sooo worth it (except I never use the "neon" ones). Heh. I have just had to replace some of my most commonly used colors like terra cotta and white.

And yes, Copics are also so expensive but also worth it. I've tried many other markers and Copics are my favorite. They are very blendable. It took me a while to learn how to use them, just like any medium, but they're awesome, I highly suggest them!

26999_thewolfgal0001.jpg

Something other than a dragon this time. lol

Drawing? I love to draw! I can easily sit down and draw for five hours straight!
big_smile.png
I do mine all didgitaly.

Here's some recent art. I love drawing Fantasy and wolves. And trying now to draw chickens. hmm I wonder why!
tongue.png

f53myv.png

2dsgsom.png

I'm really surpiresed that there are lots of artists here!
big_smile.png

I love Gryphons. I made one in Folk art class my sophomore year, but threw it away cause it looked horrendous
gig.gif
We made our creatures out of clothes hanger wire and papermache. The overall design was awesome, but I was fed up with it by the time it was ready to paint, so that's what made it ugly. Haven't drawn many of them though, but I just might be inspired to now
wink.png
I LOVE drawing scales and feathers, so both Gryphons and dragons fit my taste.

Kimchi, your digital work is wonderful! I really suck at photoshop-like programs. I attempted working with Gimp but didn't have the patience trying to learn it on my own. I'd much prefer have someone come over and show me how, haha xD A wacom tablet may have helped too...hmmm....

Miss Sebright, he's so cute!
big_smile.png

I run the Gryphon Art Exchange on LiveJournal -- everyone submits their gryphon character, and are anonymously matched up to another artist, secret santa style, with a month to draw that person's character. It's great fun! It's been such awesome practice for me. Those two gryphs I posted earlier were drawn for other artists in the swap. I also run the Gryphon's Guild , for an embarrassing number of years. It's a fantasy community for gryphon lovers. :>

So I love fellow Gryph-Fans! (Pun intended.
wink.png
)

Back
Top Bottom