Drawing?

Quote:
KoRn is awesome!
big_smile.png
GREAT pictures! You have a ton of talent for sure. And the latest one is going to turn out wonderful!

It's a very pretty picture!

I have some constructive criticism to offer. Reduce the size of the lacrimal duct, and make the eye more narrow with less sclera visible. Also, try to avoid the illusion that the eyelashes are growing out from under the eyelid.
smile.png

SillyChicken YOU ROCK! Every pun intended. Beautiful work. I struggle with people in a serious way. I prefer animals. If you check out my page I have some water color on there too. I have dabbled in everything. Im just learning to use the Prisma colors and love them.
61151_horse4.jpg

61151_deer3.jpg

61151_con_001.jpg

Thanks for sharing!!!

Quote:
Thank you.
smile.png
I will remember that for future reference. I would have taken your advice and fixed the picture up a bit, but it was due today and I already sent it in. Oh well. Thanks anyways!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
KoRn is awesome!
big_smile.png
GREAT pictures! You have a ton of talent for sure. And the latest one is going to turn out wonderful!

Yes they are... so awesome.. that I'm going to go see them again in March (just bought a ticket this morning!). this time I have my own meet n greet passes, I'll get the band to sign them myself!!
droolin.gif
love.gif
th.gif
... but seriously.

So many of you guys have talent, I love seeing other peoples work!

Back
Top Bottom