Dreadlocks

Try the dreads, then when you get bored with them, shave them and try a BBC. Bald by choice favorite hair do or lack thereof that I have ever had. Course I'm a guy.
lol.png

PureSnowChic...yes that was me in the back, but I straghtened my hair that day, so it is usually quite a bit curlier! But I will definetely think about the braids!

I think the braids would looks great on you and as someone else mentioned, you could always take them out (though that may take awhile!) or cut your hair short and start over. I know my hair grows like a weed, and the shorter I cut it, the faster it grows!

Here is a video with ones you can take out and no damage is done!
I didn't research where you get the stuff! Just wanted to see a style with someone with fine straight blond hair would look and came across this!

I love dreads but would never be able to pull it off. I already have long hair and it's already a hassle as it is, not only because of the work but because of the reactions and how people behave because of it (apparently guys with long hair are glare-worthy), but I love having it long.

Whoever mentioned using bar soap to wash your hair is correct, I find that many bar soaps are too alkaline for hair, so it tangles very easily = helpful for making dreads; at least that was my experience with bar soap.

I also like Cari's suggestion of the braids, very cute!

Quote:
Going to see shadows fall in about ..... 10 DAYS!!! Did you go to a Mayhem festival?
3c04ehtiuj44itj4.jpg

And I like this one too. Can't wait to see Korn either! (Munky from Korn, me likes alot!!) I like his dreads because they're a mix of dread and his natural hair. They're longer now too.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom