*Dreams....*(RP)

Chicken Tamer

Crowing
7 Years
Jul 10, 2012
On The Couch (-:P

You fall asleep one day... but do you ever wake up? You find yourself in a place you have never seen before. Now, you travel around, and you find out you are not the only one here who is confused. Are you in a dream? Or not? There is something weird about this land... it is like it is controlled by someone... One day it will be super hot, and the next... it would be freezing cold. You encounter these creatures, that you never thought could be real! But... they are... and they are not here to help. One of the creatures you encounter is a Mermaid, but not like any fairy tail mermaid, the have been known to grab you by the river and take you below. People say, there is another world on the other side of the water, but only some people believe. Also, there is this monster, it is called a Lunam. These Lunams are half bat, half Raccoon, but they look like something else too, kinda looks like it is human too. They only come out at night, and they make a screeches before they kill there prey. They may be small, but they sure are tough. The selkie, It's a very attractive human who can turn into a seal, as long as they have there pelts if a human takes it they are bound to that human and cannot return to the sea. Hagsfiends. Hagsfiends are birds that are half owl half crow. They can use fyngrot, a thing that can paralyze someone temporarily and makes them think that they are turning into a hagsfiend too. Will you ever get out? Or will you die trying? Shall we find out now....

Hey guys, this is 13000 post, and 13 is my lucky number XD I decided to do something special, so have fun!

Rules
  1. I run this RP, so what I say goes
  2. No fighting unless it is in the RP
  3. Please do not take my idea
  4. You may only make 2 of each creature besides Humans, you can make as many as you want for humans
  5. Have fun :)

Human Form
Name:
Personality:
History:
Who came with them (If someone did):
Spouse:
Girlfriend/Boyfriend:
Crush:
Appearance description/ photo:

Mermaid/Merman Form:
Name:

Personality:
Tail color:
What s/he looks like:
Spouse:

Selkie Form:
Name:

Personality:
Pelt color:
What s/he looks like:
Spouse:

Lunam Form:
Name:

Personality:
What s/he looks like:
Mate:

*Members*

Mermaid Form:
Name: Pearl

Personality: kind, sweet, innocent, naive, (She can be easy to control)
Tail color: purple
What s/he looks like:

History: she is to kind sweet and innocent, she has killed many men with her voice and beauty, though shes to (stupid) naive to know, she thought the men were playing but after while she thought they were sick so she pulled many men to the bottom trying to get them to tell her what was wrong with the men but they fell (died) from the same (drown) sickness

Silkie Form:
Name: Dylan

Personality: flity, arrogent,
Pelt color: gray
What s/he looks like:
LL

Name: Jason
Personality: cool,cold,heartless, only kind to people he cares about
History:
Spouse:
Girlfriend/Boyfriend:
Crush:

Name: (I dunno, not good with this please help) Garin Caid Boliver (Warrior, battle warrior, mighty, his name meaning)
Personality: Kind, Nice, Kinda shy (until he has spent 3 days with them, then he will open up), when his friends are getting hurt he gets mad
History: (He can't remember) (Neither can i) (Unless someone wants to help me)
Who came with them (If someone did): No one
Spouse: non non
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: non
Crush: non I think for now

Name: Old Man Jenkins
Personality: Cranky
History: His family left him in a retirement home when he got old, hasn't been shown kindsness in old age
Spouse: Dead Wife
Girlfriend/Boyfriend:
Crush:

Name: Heather
Personality: Stubborn, but nice
History: She has always been poor
Who came with them (If someone did): no one
Spouse: non
Girlfriend/Boyfriend: non
Crush: non for now

Name:Danielle
Personality:Shy easily scared
History:Was sent to foster home to foster him after her parents died
Who came with them (If someone did):none
Spouse:none
Girlfriend/Boyfriend:none
Crush:none

Name:Wintent
Personality:sarcastic rude sometimes can be happyish
Pelt color:white
What s/he looks like:
Spouse:none​

Last edited:
Hmm one thing ill get a form as soon as I can sneak/just on a computer (so 99% tomorrow) mermaids in Disney are friendly and stuff but mermaids in myths are evil and known to drown sailors and crash their ships/boats

Hmm one thing ill get a form as soon as I can sneak/just on a computer (so 99% tomorrow) mermaids in Disney are friendly and stuff but mermaids in myths are evil and known to drown sailors and crash their ships/boats

Yup Yup :) like the evil ones better. Oh, I forgot to include. Anyone can suggest creatures of any kind, you can come up with one yourself or do a actual creature

Yup Yup :)  like the evil ones better. Oh, I forgot to include. Anyone can suggest creatures of any kind, you can come up with one yourself or do a actual creature

The silkie! It's a real mythical creature a very attractive human who can turn into a seal, as long as they have there pelts if a human takes it they are bound to that human and cannot return to the sea

So, before i ruin another RP, i'll ask you some questions, or should i pm?

Can i play?

What are you doing, thinking of characters?

(You never invited me, probably cause i'd ruin it)

So, before i ruin another RP, i'll ask you some questions, or should i pm?

Can i play?

What are you doing, thinking of characters?

(You never invited me, probably cause i'd ruin it)

It doesnt matter you choose
Totally
In the RP?
LOL I didn't invite anyone, I should probably get the word out XD

Back
Top Bottom