DREAMS...

hide.gif
shhhh Dang it! Ken dreams about fighting in the Marines - if I wake him up I need to duck first!

This is a little long.....OK well I have weird dreams all the time but 2 nights ago I had a dream that there were these werewolf type creatures.... nasty business.... that would hunt people and animals at night, there were no more chickens... they got them all. So there was a curfew and noone went out after dusk. So, in my dream, at dusk my husband and I round up the cats and the dogs, a little bit of running around and stress (one of my cats tried to scale a 6 ft fence to get away) but we get them all. For some reason my dishwasher was outside and I had to go into the backyard to load it... After hearing howling in the distance I make my husband and my son bring it into the kitchen (dunno why it wasn't inside the house to begin with) it was very stressful (meanwhile I never really care if I have dishes in the sink or not)...well the scary bit is this... you see all the windows needed to be covered cause if they(the werewolves) saw light or any kind of movement coming from a house they, the werewolves, would break in and then forget it...we'd all be dead, brutally slaughtered, noone spared. So now it's getting dark and all of my windows aren't covered and I'm running around like a maniac trying to get it all done.... Just when I think I was done I go up to my bedroom(which was nothing like my real bedroom) and it seems we put everyone's beds in the same room and my son's bed was pushed up against a wall that had this really long window above it...and outside the window was the roof of a room on the first floor. I asked my husband why it wasn't covered and he told me it was fine. I freaked out telling him that they do climb on top of roofs if they see light and I ran to cover the window....there were eerie screams and howls coming from the outside...the thing is I can't remember if I got to cover that window... I woke up at 4:30 in my pitch black bedroom terrified
ep.gif
and my heart was racing....my husband was at work so he was not there to talk me down. So I layed there completely still...
hide.gif
listening.... didn't hear anything. I look to the hallway and notice my daughters had left one of their lights on... took me a couple of minutes but I slowly got up and went in their rooms... they were fine... I turned off their lights and walked back to my bedroom, a little more awake now I hung out in my bed relaxing... I texted my hubby and told him I had a nightmare and he sent me a picture of himself,
love.gif
it was sweet.

Problem is.. I dream so vividly that when I wake up I have a hard time calming down... and I'm 38 years old... you think I'd be used to it by now...
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom