Drunk walking Roos

I tried some oats and they didn’t like that. They get some treats but not a lot. Maybe less than 10%. Their poop was looking fine until I saw this in one of the pens yesterday. I will post a picture of one of them walking.
No that doesn't look like a normal poop, call and see if you can get a vet to do a fecal float test on a fresh sample
@Eggcessive
@Wyorp Rock

My rooster was off but not walking around like that and he's never off, gave him dome coconut oil and minced garlic as a treat and today he's acting a lot closer to normal, but he's just coming off a hard molt too. Check inside his beak if you can and see if there are any lesions of wet fowl pox or anything different looking too.

I tagged some of the better experts

What is flock raiser?
That is Purina brands name for it I think Nutrena brand is All flock, it's made to feed all types of different flocks it and safer if you have roosters or younger birds that don't need laying feed, I buy a 50 lb bag of oyster shell for 9-12 and put that on the side for the hens as I always forget to crush up the eggshells for them that lasts me all year.

The advantage is it's safe for your roosters and your young and you don't have to keep changing feeds also

My rooster was off but not walking around like that and he's never off, gave him dome coconut oil and minced garlic as a treat and today he's acting a lot closer to normal, but he's just coming off a hard molt too. Check inside his beak if you can and see if there are any lesions of wet fowl pox or anything different looking too.

Thank you.

Ok

Back
Top Bottom