drying Chicken Feet

That chess set is AWESOME!

Although it would be cooler looking if each team had different colors. (black, slate, green, yellow, and possibly white) - Although green doesn't preserve well.

Honestly of the few chicken feet I've dried, just to see how it works, I let sit in a dry, cool room and they did just fine.
idunno.gif

I cant decide if Im grossed out of fascinated! That chess set was CRAZY! And I CAN totally see someone liking a clawed foot holding a shiny stone. Make a pencil holder, or maybe a foot that will teeter on the top of your computer monitor. I suppose there are all sorts of trippy things you can make. A key chain...I know Im gonna wake up in the middle of the night thinking about this. And also I saw you said you werent getting notifications on your post...HOW do you make THAT happen? I keep scrolling back through topics looking for responses.

Well I'm glad to find out that I'm not the only one that does this. I'll try to get some pictures of the ones I dried out tomorrow.

Quote:
It appears to be a checkers set
smile.png
One side with white bottoms, and the other side with black bottoms.
Kinda creepy, but cool!

I've seen necklaces of dried bird feet, sprayed with metallic paint to make it silver or gold, and clutching a shiny marble. Reminds me of the dragon pictures where they're holding the glowing orbs.

Quote:
It appears to be a checkers set
smile.png
One side with white bottoms, and the other side with black bottoms.
Kinda creepy, but cool!

I've seen necklaces of dried bird feet, sprayed with metallic paint to make it silver or gold, and clutching a shiny marble. Reminds me of the dragon pictures where they're holding the glowing orbs.

You're right. It is checkers! I can't believe I didn't catch that.

Back
Top Bottom