D'uccle breeders Database

THANK YOU for starting this thread! I just spent about 2 hrs online trying to find out where to get some quality birds/eggs of some of the more unusual d'Uccle color varieties, and haven't been able to find anything! I've seen some mottled eggs on auction sites recently (there's a blue/black mottled post up on here at the moment), but it's very inconsistent and I can never find them again later...

Varieties I'd love to find (I'm looking for SQ birds with nice vulture hocks and huge foot feathers):
Citroen/Lemon
Blue Mottled (black mottled is great too)
Blue/buff mille fleur

So who's breeding d'Uccles? We want your eggs!
big_smile.png

I love my D'uccles. I have Millies and Golden Necks. I am really wanting to find some black ones. I had one a couple of years ago. She was a beauty. something got her. I would be interested in chicks or hatching eggs.

I am begging for one of these babies! I have a porcelain d'uccle and her friend passed away! She is all by herself. I would LOVE to have a Mille!!! Will anyone ship me just one little girl or are close to WV?

My D"Uccles are in the coop and run closest to my kitchen window, and OH! I Love Watching and Interacting with the Sweethearts of the Chicken World! I have Porcelain, Millie Fleur, Buff, White, and Citron(Lemon). I just hatched out adorable Frizzle Mille Fleur D'Uccle chicks 8 weeks ago. They are personality plus! The Frizzle feathering is amazing with the color pattern. Each one is slightly different. Some of the chicks are much lighter than the traditional mahogany color tone. More light buff with the spots. They appear to be slightly smaller than a straight feather D'Uccle. Even the straight feather variety chick (which will carry the frizzle gene) is smaller. So glad so many folks are enjoying these wonders of the chicken world!

7C47840A-F6CB-4C11-8EE8-BA61B23709F6.jpeg
EDF7FD33-72A9-493F-9D73-B52ECC4CBAC4.jpeg
I got this little one by accident was supposed to be three Silkies instead it was two Silkies and this little one. Fluff is about 5 weeks old just wondering if it’s a rooster. The comb looks a little big

Devoted2chicks
My D"Uccles are in the coop and run closest to my kitchen window, and OH! I Love Watching and Interacting with the Sweethearts of the Chicken World! I have Porcelain, Millie Fleur, Buff, White, and Citron(Lemon). I just hatched out adorable Frizzle Mille Fleur D'Uccle chicks 8 weeks ago. They are personality plus! The Frizzle feathering is amazing with the color pattern. Each one is slightly different. Some of the chicks are much lighter than the traditional mahogany color tone. More light buff with the spots. They appear to be slightly smaller than a straight feather D'Uccle. Even the straight feather variety chick (which will carry the frizzle gene) is smaller. So glad so many folks are enjoying these wonders of the chicken world!
I would love to see photos of your babies! Do you breed? Where did you find buffs and frizzles?

Back
Top Bottom