D'uccle breeders Database

Pics
Best in variety Fort Worth Stock Show, Texas

I bred him to my white (best in variety 2015)

Got this guy

Im here is Hiddenite NC , Breeding Mille Fleur d'Uccle that i had Imported from Belgium 6 years ago . But im not selling anything . I am how ever interested in buying if someone is Local

Hi! I am located in GA. I have a pair of pure Millie Fleur d'Uccle's. I would love to get some self blue d'Uccle's and the porcelain are there any GA breeders on this thread??

My 10-year-old son does poultry for 4-H, and we are not have much luck getting show quality birds.

He really wishes he could get Mille Fleurs he has fallen in love with these chickens, and he also really wants to try the breeding of his own chickens.

If anyone has show quality birds that they would be willing to sell to my son, please PM me or refer us. Oh, and we live in, PA, so we are willing to cover shipping too.

He did get some ideas that we read through the posts, this place is great. He made me book mark it.

We'd greatly appreciate the help.

Only person I could find, so far, with true d'Uccles with the proper Conformation is this person. I have been searching for good quality d'Uccles for a couple of years now, without much luck.

Lots of Booted Bantams being sold as d'Uccles though. Really depressing.

http://www.poultryshowcentral.com/pa-millie-fleur-duccles.html

Look up d'uccle chicken breed on Facebook. We have several great breeders who also show. Pics are posted constantly including loads of project colors. Very friendly group and drama isn't allowed, if you have an issue contact admin and the person directly and not publicly on group. We are mainly united states centered but do have those from other countries and welcome them all. :)

Back
Top Bottom