d'uccle breeders list for 2012

i need to update this list so if your still selling for the 2012 year and have your info in a post here please post that you are selling i will be going through this list with in the next 3-4 days to try and give everyone a chance to post :) please remember to put were your stock came from

Just to update what I'm doing with d'Uccles.....

I have Louis and his crew of ladies. They came from Teddi's eggs

I have another pen with a Mille Roo, two Mille hens and two Porcelain hens. I'd like to get some Blue Milles out of that pen.

And finally, a pen of Golden Necks and Self Blue juvenilles. Hopefully I'll have some show birds and breeders from that pen by next Spring.

Thank you! I think so, but I may be prejudiced a little, too!
big_smile.png
Rob and Kathleen Schultz have some beautiful birds, and I was very excited to be able to get some from them. They have shown theirs, but I don't. His temperament matches his looks, too. My 5-year-old loves to pick him up and cuddle him.
smile.png

my son breeds Millie Fluer De'Uccles..... southern Michigan...
came from Dr Pattersons stock... he has won a few best in shows with one of the breeding roosters and best of breed with the hens a few times...
[email protected]

i live in hartstown,pennsylvania and currently breeding only millie fleur and self blue d'uccles. the blues r not laying yet i got them from another breeder in pa they r from show quaility stock. my millie fleur r from a hatchery but r all show and one breeder quaility im currently selling millie fleur eggs but cant get to many collected of now as my hens r molting and one is broodie

I have Mille Fleur and Porcelain. I got all of my stock from birdnbeast. I have not show them yet, but I suspect they would do decently. I have no hatching eggs available now, but I will in the Spring.

I raise

*regular mille
*blue mille
*gold-neck mille

my project is adding the silver and citron color. Here is a hopeful chick from my latest batch and there may be a second chick that appears to be lemon.

My stock originally came from Ideal poultry, I bred best to best to get what I have.

I raise

*regular mille
*blue mille
*gold-neck mille

my project is adding the silver and citron color. Here is a hopeful chick from my latest batch and there may be a second chick that appears to be lemon.

My stock originally came from Ideal poultry, I bred best to best to get what I have.

when will you be selling citron colored d'uccle eggs?

Back
Top Bottom