D'Uccle Hen in need of a new home - prefferably free range

Cluky

Songster
Apr 13, 2012
Chicago
I have a Mille Fleur D'Uccle pullet that is at the bottom of the pecking order and is just not doing well because of this with my current flock. She was a later addition with one of her cage mates from a feed store but my flock just hasn't accepted her. Because of this she got anxiety and is picking on herself. I feel that if I would find a home for her with a free range opportunity she would be a wonderful addition to the flock. She is sweet and I am working on handling her as well. Please let me know if anyone is interested or you would like to see pictures.

She is 6 months old/hasn't started laying yet.

I am very intrested. Where do live? do you ship? and I free range my 7 girls and the rooster. I would love to see pictures! I live on a farm type thing so she would live in a good place

I am in Chicago. I don't know the first thing about trying to ship a chicken though. never had to do it :(

Private message me your e-mail and I will send pics. For whatever reason I haven't been able to post pictured on here for at least 6 months now.

This hen has gone to her new home. Thank you for responses. For some reason this listing cannot be close by me even though I opened it.

Back
Top Bottom