Ducclelover10's chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally like Ideal Poultry. My chicks were shipped express mail, and every single one of them were healthy and happy when they arrived.
They also don't have a bird limit, but a amount limit. The amount limit is $25 dollars, and they have probably the biggest selection of bantams I have ever seen!

Well we already ordered from Meyer hatchery. I'm really glad that this hatchery is so close to us. I hate to think how stressful shipping is for them, so I ordered from the closest and best place I could find. Also Meyer Hatchery had just about all of the breeds I wanted (except speckled Sussex and Americauna. They were out of SS chicks for the month I wanted them.)

I personally like Ideal Poultry.  My chicks were shipped express mail, and every single one of them were healthy and happy when they arrived. 
They also don't have a bird limit, but a amount limit.  The amount limit is $25 dollars, and they have probably the biggest selection of bantams I have ever seen! 

Too bad they don't sex banties. My friend have me two Polish from her Ideal order. I rehomed be, but still have the other.

Hi! May I join?
D'uccle-did Midnight find a home?
Oh, and my opinion on hatcheries: Meyer seemed great, but I sent them an email over a year ago and still no reply...:/ 4 of my birds are from mcmurray, and they are great. I wish the minimum order was lower though... Ideal and Cackle look good. Keep in mind that there is no best hatchery and everyone will say something different... :)

How did your chicks from Meyer turn out? We have never ordered from them, and I'm very nervous. I ordered from Meyer because they are only 4 hours away from me, and I will get them the day after they ship (hopefully).

They turned out great, we got four, about four years ago and three are still alive.

Hi! May I join?
D'uccle-did Midnight find a home?
Oh, and my opinion on hatcheries: Meyer seemed great, but I sent them an email over a year ago and still no reply...
hmm.png
4 of my birds are from mcmurray, and they are great. I wish the minimum order was lower though... Ideal and Cackle look good. Keep in mind that there is no best hatchery and everyone will say something different...
smile.png

Midnight has not yet found a home, sure you can join! I'll put you on the list!

New member AraucanaAnnie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom