Duck Addicts Anonymous (DAA)

Do you have too many ducks?

• Total voters
I take SO many pictures with plans to share on this thread but I am just not good at taking nice pictures like y'all. So I end up not posting them. Seriously, my pictures look like a toddler took them 😳 I could and do spend so much time looking at the pictures y'all post. When it comes to my own pictures, I'm picking out everything that I hate about the picture and what I should have changed and can't look too long 🤣 I guess it goes right along with the saying "we are our hardest critics". I do need to share pics of my sweeties though, so I'll work on getting some current pictures of the ducks 😁
I’d love to see your pictures! I’m definitely not a pro at all lol. I loved to see your duckling pictures, I’m sure your photography skills are great. I want to see how your gorgeous babies turned out! 🥰:hugs

Haha I bet you’ll be happy to know that there is 6 hatched out and 14 more eggs in the incubator… :pop
baby duck GIF
Save the kid!

Picture overload! Sorry it took me so long.
I also haven't gotten pictures of my two buff drakes yet, they're a bit more shy than my ladies.
View attachment 2965405View attachment 2965413View attachment 2965414
This girl in front is my darkest Saxony, she's got blue spots on her feathers.

Here's some photos of my most quirky buff girl. The buff turned out quite nice.
View attachment 2965410View attachment 2965411View attachment 2965412View attachment 2965406View attachment 2965408

This photo really shows why I'm keeping two drakes. The one on the left has imperfect plumage but a nice wide body and great separation between those breasts. The one on the right has gorgeous plumage but he's just a bit pinched in some areas.
View attachment 2965409

I still haven't named any of the Saxony yet, they're not quite as spunky as my buff so I'm not sure how to name them.
Eeeeeek! So cute!

@HeatherKellyB
Thanks for asking about Kiefer! He's doing great. Integration went very smoothly. The other ducks didn't care about him at all, not even my drake. Geese would try to nip at him if he got too close the first couple days but otherwise left him alone. View attachment 2970753
Look at that handsome man! 😍

Back
Top Bottom