Duck Addicts Anonymous (DAA)

Do you have too many ducks?

• Total voters
Pics
View attachment 2847555
My little fatties went for a swim again. This time they acted like normal ducks. Only two weeks old and they're so chubby, I pick them up and I can feel they're squishyness and really have to palpate for their bones😂
They get big sooo fast! Adorable! One of my saxony girls as a duckling eat a ton. She was often in a food comma.

Do I spy another breed in there? Or is the light making that one really white looking.

They get big sooo fast! Adorable! One of my saxony girls as a duckling eat a ton. She was often in a food comma.

Do I spy another breed in there? Or is the light making that one really white looking.
Im pretty positive they're all Saxony, I did get them from a bin that said DUCKS, so i know that much. My phone camera is super crappy so the sunshine bleached it pretty bad.

@FunnyfarmMidwest how are your 2 little ducklings doing? I remember Faith of course but can't remember the other ones name! I'm so sorry.
@shawluvsbirds how is the little one in your profile picture? I remember you had one more to hatch but more were almost ready. Has everyone hatched yet 😍
@WVduckchick how is Quasi/Modo doing? Forgive me, now I can't remember which name your husband liked. Has the skin around her eye continued to shrink?

Last but definitely not least @duluthralphie we're so happy you're back to your eradication patrols. Thrilled to learn that you are on the mend from "the cova" (one of my clients that is 90 years old calls it "the cova" and just thinking about her makes me chuckle because she's such a spitfire)

I love all of these pictures of everyones ducks. Seriously, makes my day to see them.

@FunnyfarmMidwest how are your 2 little ducklings doing? I remember Faith of course but can't remember the other ones name! I'm so sorry.
@shawluvsbirds how is the little one in your profile picture? I remember you had one more to hatch but more were almost ready. Has everyone hatched yet 😍
@WVduckchick how is Quasi/Modo doing? Forgive me, now I can't remember which name your husband liked. Has the skin around her eye continued to shrink?

Last but definitely not least @duluthralphie we're so happy you're back to your eradication patrols. Thrilled to learn that you are on the mend from "the cova" (one of my clients that is 90 years old calls it "the cova" and just thinking about her makes me chuckle because she's such a spitfire)

I love all of these pictures of everyones ducks. Seriously, makes my day to see them.
I think it's a freaking drake. 🙄

I think it's a freaking drake. 🙄
Well that stinks...... I'm sorry. Do you have other drakes like him that you're happy with? I know you are a responsible keeper and keep right at 20 to keep everyone comfortable so keeping a drake isn't reasonable unless he's special (they're all special but you know what I mean)

Well that stinks...... I'm sorry. Do you have other drakes like him that you're happy with? I know you are a responsible keeper and keep right at 20 to keep everyone comfortable so keeping a drake isn't reasonable unless he's special (they're all special but you know what I mean)
Eh...
I just don't need any more drakes because they will all end up related to each other.
If no one buys this batch I may keep them long enough to see what they look like when they molt into adult feathers. I haven't kept a pastel Drake to see what they look like.
But some of those other drakes will have to meet their maker and be dinner. My feed bill is getting stupid at this point.

Some current broody pics, she has 8 eggs developing! :ya

And @HeatherKellyB Faith and Miracle are doing great! Growing like weeds!
83B074EA-DE90-41C0-9CFE-71E5BE8DF0E4.jpeg
DFEC9A2C-2B5B-4DF9-BF03-AF6A8C5AAC2E.jpeg
1D8FCD38-1C2A-41D2-BC5F-0B4142D2F79C.jpeg
47FFF45A-5319-47B6-AC1F-4721CCB63852.jpeg
:love How is your little Faith doing?

Back
Top Bottom