Duck adventures are over....

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by featherfinder, Oct 17, 2012.

1. featherfinder

featherfinder Runner Lover

For this point in time at least. My boys are going to their new home tonight and I know they will be much happier. Between the out break in raccoons, a 5 month old, and a full time job there is just no time any more but to let them out and feed them then come home and lock them up again. After things calm down I WILL be getting some again. Just not the right time now. Im gonna miss them [​IMG] These boys are my very first 2 ducks I ever had.

2. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Running over with Blessings Premium Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    [​IMG]

3. Grassman 52

Grassman 52 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2012
    Ludlow Mass
    Just remember that they are going to a good home and when the situation improves, you can always get back into raising ducks.[​IMG]

4. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    I am so sorry honey! You will soon have some waddl'in ducks again to make you laugh. : )

~ Aspen

5. featherfinder

Thanks everyone. I know I will. Just no longer the right time currently. But the plus is I still will get updates and pictures of my boys [​IMG] BTW any one need any duck food? I just bought a bag the night before she took them so now I am stuck with it and no ducks lol.

6. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    If I lived in FL I'd take you up on your offer. ; )

~ Aspen

7. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    Feather if we were closer we could put it to use. Any humane society near you who might have ducks in need of some feed?

8. featherfinder

Closest one I know of is in Tampa and thats still like an hour drive away from me. I do not really know any one in this area who has ducks. Free to any BYC member who is close and wants it though!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by