Duck Breed Focus - Buff Orpington

Well most of the time I don't hear them unless they lose their flock mates then they can make a racket till they are reunited but it's not constant.

This is my 5 month old boy Stevie, having a snooze on my lap I have 19 Buff Orpingtons, just starting a breeding program. Hope to also show them. They are great ducks, fun personalities and very pretty. A little different to other ducks, I like the males brown heads and lack of white neck ring.

Attachments

• 15558966544476383853897692007833.jpg
    15558966544476383853897692007833.jpg
    587 KB · Views: 18
This is my 5 month old boy Stevie, having a snooze on my lap I have 19 Buff Orpingtons, just starting a breeding program. Hope to also show them. They are great ducks, fun personalities and very pretty. A little different to other ducks, I like the males brown heads and lack of white neck ring.
is it just me or does he have alot of dried eye gook? Hes a Handsom boy

is it just me or does he have alot of dried eye gook? Hes a Handsom boy
Yes you are correct, his eye is crusty because he is blind :( I'm not sure what the fluid is but he's been that way since he hatched. It doesn't seem to bother him, he appears to be happy and has access to bathing water 24/7. My hubby says I fuss on him too much :confused:

Yes you are correct, his eye is crusty because he is blind :( I'm not sure what the fluid is but he's been that way since he hatched. It doesn't seem to bother him, he appears to be happy and has access to bathing water 24/7. My hubby says I fuss on him too much :confused:
Oh i didnt read he was blind! i bet hes got a big bond with you then! Real sweet of you taking such good care

Back
Top Bottom