Duck chasing it’s own shadow??

melissag123

Hatching
Dec 7, 2020
my male duck which is about 8 months old has recently started chasing his own shadow. He runs after it very quickly and once he realizes it’s nothing, he turns around and tries to head back to whatever he’s doing, only to soon notice his shadow and chase it again.. he started doing this three days ago and every day he does it more and more. It may not be something too serious and he’s probably just entertaining hisself but I want to make sure it’s not something I should be concerned about. (Forgot to mention I have a female duck too, and they have a pool and our whole backyard to be entertained with.), anything helps.

my male duck which is about 8 months old has recently started chasing his own shadow. He runs after it very quickly and once he realizes it’s nothing, he turns around and tries to head back to whatever he’s doing, only to soon notice his shadow and chase it again.. he started doing this three days ago and every day he does it more and more. It may not be something too serious and he’s probably just entertaining hisself but I want to make sure it’s not something I should be concerned about. (Forgot to mention I have a female duck too, and they have a pool and our whole backyard to be entertained with.), anything helps.
1606528697615.jpg

Back
Top Bottom