DUCK DIAPERS....THAT FIT !!!! THAT WORK!!!

TinasUrbanGarden

Songster
6 Years
Aug 24, 2017
OK, I am in looooove with my ducklings. I want so much to keep them in the house...which i have and it has been a crazy mess! I can not seem to find the right diapers! I prefer the open tail concept. Everything i looked at online is either out of business or looks sooo uncomfortable. I have ruined countless pairs of socks, bras, bathing suit tops, disposable diapers, yes, and even my lingerie trying to "diy diapers".
It would be really nice to get something that would adjust for growth since they grow so fast! Please assist!

I would like to order two diapers (one for each duck). My concern is they have been growing by the minute. I don't want to place an order for diapers just for them to not fit when i receive them. I read on Sew Sammie's site that adjustable diapers are not a good idea and i do not want to invest more than one diaper per duck, at this time but also don't want to keep cleaning up duck poop! My question is...when do duckling fully mature in size? My ducks are almost 8 weeks old. Any other suggestions besides Sew Sammie?
Thanks for your help! Tina

Back
Top Bottom