Duck Diapers

Seems to have done a pretty good job catching her poop

Attachments

• 20210128_111638.jpg
    20210128_111638.jpg
    385.8 KB · Views: 7
I ended up getting a size 3 but I didn't pick the size at checkout I just measured her and put in species and gender information and they sent a size 3. Seems to fit her pretty perfectly. I am hoping I can get her to associate it with mealworms and going cool places to explore.

It's interesting how it just uses regular baby diapers, I ordered a box of them. If she stops completely hating it I might be able to get her into it long enough to see just how many poops it can hold before overflowing.

It's interesting how it just uses regular baby diapers, I ordered a box of them. If she stops completely hating it I might be able to get her into it long enough to see just how many poops it can hold before overflowing.
If you find that the baby diapers wiggle and get messy you can try overnight maxi pads. That’s what I ended up having the most success with because they can be cut to fit and the sticky holds them in place. If you have a dollar store by you they usually have them.

I ordered a pack of size 1 diapers and they seem to be a good size to fit in it. I tried it out on my other duck Pigeon today and she did not mind it nearly as much. She didn't really seem to care about it at all, until I attached a leash to it then she started freaking out.

I ordered a pack of size 1 diapers and they seem to be a good size to fit in it. I tried it out on my other duck Pigeon today and she did not mind it nearly as much. She didn't really seem to care about it at all, until I attached a leash to it then she started freaking out.
Aw, do you have pictures of Pigeon as well?

Back
Top Bottom