Duck diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarloaf

Hatching
8 Years
Feb 20, 2011
Hello,
I have a pekin duck that stays inside, he out grew his diaper and I was wondering if anyone knew where i could get another?

go to www.indoorduck.com
welcome-byc.gif

Last edited:
I have harnesses from thegoosemother.com. They work great! I think they are getting a bit small though. I am looking forward to ones I just ordered from Nettie.
smile.png

I'm glad you guys are looking forward to the diapers! I will be finishing them soon (this week!)!

Karbear, remind me which harnesses you ordered? It's hard to tell who has ordered what especially when names are different between byc and real life, lol... I could give you a better estimate then too. Ive been working very long hours (its practically a sweatshop in my work space... I'm hunkered down at the machine ordering my boyfriend and partner in the business around to cut shoes out and get me fabrics, and make me leashes, and rub my back,... lol) We got a TON done this weekend so there are only a few orders left before Bid Dreamers...

Hey Nettie, I was just wondering - is your number still the same for people outside of US?
hmm.png

We called a while ago and apparently kept getting the wrong number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom