Duck egg temp

CaliFarmsAR

Free Ranging
Apr 26, 2019
Arkansas
Hey all BYC members!

I just recently hatched two Call ducklings and had my incubator at 38c and 8 days later added a Indian Runner egg. I usually hatch my other eggs at 37.5c, so will the temperature being higher effect the hatch of this Indian Runner? Thanks for any advice!!

The ideal temp is 37.5, but it should be okay. I hatched my last eggs in a cheap styrofoam incubator for last minute reasons and it varied between 37 and 38.5 and they’re both perfectly healthy. Just make sure the humidity is good, because the only bad thing that happened was that both of mine ended up shrink wrapped and hatching them was torture. I’m guessing that was because of the higher temp.

The ideal temp is 37.5, but it should be okay. I hatched my last eggs in a cheap styrofoam incubator for last minute reasons and it varied between 37 and 38.5 and they’re both perfectly healthy. Just make sure the humidity is good, because the only bad thing that happened was that both of mine ended up shrink wrapped and hatching them was torture. I’m guessing that was because of the higher temp.
Ok, thank you!

Back
Top Bottom