Duck eggs soon to hatch?

Pics
Well 3 eggs have pipped externally! I have a question though. Here are pictures of two separate eggs. They both have the same dark spot on them. I candled them and they are both moving with clear internal pip on both. Do I have anything to be worried about?
Looks like bruising. They may have accidentally pipped through a small blood vein. I've seen that before and it's usually nothing to worry about. Congrats on the pips! You're going to have babies on Thursday I bet!

They should be fine. ;) It could only be harmful if they pipped a big major vein and bled out/drowned in it. That would usually turn the whole egg tinted. Were they alive at last candling? The only other thing that could be is rotting, which is basically impossible since they would have had to have been dead from the first few days of incubation until now

They should be fine. ;) It could only be harmful if they pipped a big major vein and bled out/drowned in it. That would usually turn the whole egg tinted. Were they alive at last candling? The only other thing that could be is rotting, which is basically impossible since they would have had to have been dead from the first few days of incubation until now

Attachments

• A77C6547-F359-469A-8F34-327C22E6249E.jpeg
    A77C6547-F359-469A-8F34-327C22E6249E.jpeg
    362.1 KB · Views: 11

Back
Top Bottom