Duck eggs soon to hatch?

Pics
Thank you! I’m just guessing wait until she is fluffy?
Most of what I've read recently from experienced hatchers is it's okay to move them to the brooder as long as temps are stable and warm enough.

Congrats on your first baby. So precious! Are you keeping these? When first feeding use some warm water mixed into the feed on the soupy side, and warm water to drink so their little systems don't get shocked. Do you have nutra drench? This is just me but I offer nutra drench in their water when they begin drinking and also Liquid B complex I do one in morning the other in the afternoon when I clean out the water and give fresh. Everyone is different but I like to give them a little extra boost since it's hard work hatching.

Most of what I've read recently from experienced hatchers is it's okay to move them to the brooder as long as temps are stable and warm enough.

Congrats on your first baby. So precious! Are you keeping these? When first feeding use some warm water mixed into the feed on the soupy side, and warm water to drink so their little systems don't get shocked. Do you have nutra drench? This is just me but I offer nutra drench in their water when they begin drinking and also Liquid B complex I do one in morning the other in the afternoon when I clean out the water and give fresh. Everyone is different but I like to give them a little extra boost since it's hard work hatching.
Second egg just hatched! Just hanging out in the incubator for now. Thanks for the water and food tips. I did order some nutridrench so I will add some to their water. 😋

Back
Top Bottom