Duck eggs soon to hatch?

Pics
No external pipping yet. I haven’t candled them but I saw one wiggle today?! The best feeling ever! Like the egg actually wiggled lol I’m guessing it’s soon? Also is it bad to have the eggs close together in the incubator? I’m worried there isn’t enough room for everyone to hatch. Thanks everyone

No external pipping yet. I haven’t candled them but I saw one wiggle today?! The best feeling ever! Like the egg actually wiggled lol I’m guessing it’s soon? Also is it bad to have the eggs close together in the incubator? I’m worried there isn’t enough room for everyone to hatch. Thanks everyone
candle them and see if they internaly pipped, so you can keep track of how long between hatching stages
Put your ear right to each egg and listen for peeps
its okay of they are close together

Yeah they're fine close together. It actually helps them synchronize and hatch at the same time because they can hear and feel each other. Wiggling is them getting into position to hatch. Probably will have babies in a day or two! Can't wait to hear about little fuzzy babies!

candle them and see if they internaly pipped, so you can keep track of how long between hatching stages
Put your ear right to each egg and listen for peeps
its okay of they are close together
Okay so here is a picture of how they are set up. Candled all of them we have ALOT of movement and wiggling in 10 of them. Very big dips in some and looks like a lot have internally popped. (Still not 100% sure what I’m looking for though when I’m looking for an internal pip) no chirping though.

Attachments

• 8D040F6E-FB58-4FC2-A81C-626515E2364F.jpeg
    8D040F6E-FB58-4FC2-A81C-626515E2364F.jpeg
    319.1 KB · Views: 6
Yeah they're fine close together. It actually helps them synchronize and hatch at the same time because they can hear and feel each other. Wiggling is them getting into position to hatch. Probably will have babies in a day or two! Can't wait to hear about little fuzzy babies!
Thank you I will make sure I post pictures! So now we have a total of 10 eggs that have a lot of movement and wiggling :) very excited. Looks like a lot have internally popped but I will admit I’m not sure what to look for to determine that 100%. Big dips in air sac. No chirping but a lot of movement. Any things that I’m not thinking of yet to start preparing for the hatch? When do I remove them from the incubator? Any tips you may have? Thank you so much!

Back
Top Bottom