Duck Hard Time Balancing and Panting. Niacin?

ChickenAndDucksman

In the Brooder
May 23, 2023
My duck Of 2 Years has been a little bit slow the last few days and has needed my help jumping to get in our chicken house.

Today she was on the floor and couldn’t stand up she was trying to paddle on the floor and tried to go out with the others.

I let her by herself in the coop and founder standing near the corner. She can stand but trying to move she falls over and she would open her beak to breather every second or so.

Is this I niacin deficiency? I could give her things like peas or yeast if so.

All my other ducks and chickens have no problems. They have been eating chicken pellets since they were pretty little.

My duck Of 2 Years has been a little bit slow the last few days and has needed my help jumping to get in our chicken house.

Today she was on the floor and couldn’t stand up she was trying to paddle on the floor and tried to go out with the others.

I let her by herself in the coop and founder standing near the corner. She can stand but trying to move she falls over and she would open her beak to breather every second or so.

Is this I niacin deficiency? I could give her things like peas or yeast if so.

All my other ducks and chickens have no problems. They have been eating chicken pellets since they were pretty little.
Update already. I left her by herself for a few hours and she is walking. I can tell she is still weak and tips backwards a little bit. Any advice how to feed her peas, or how much yeast to put in her water?

Back
Top Bottom