Duck has problems with walking...?

Yes what should I do for her. Took her back to vet an they did a biopsy of her foot an she still has an infection so put her on a stronger antibotic. I thought she had a broken toe to what should I do. Thank You fro you help.

Yes what should I do for her. Took her back to vet an they did a biopsy of her foot an she still has an infection so put her on a stronger antibotic. I thought she had a broken toe to what should I do. Thank You fro you help.
Where is she today? Did the antibotics work? Did the vet do an xray?

My duck is still not walking took her back to vet, he said it was not broken still swollen an so he put her on a diffrent antibiatic an gave her a shot of cortizone, an gave her pills of Dexamethasone give 1 tablet every 24 hours for 3 days, then1 tablet every other day until gone.The vet said she is favoring that foot will see him nexts Monday, she is doing really good be sides walking an he said she did put a half pound on so thats good. He wants me to put her back on crumbles for a couple of weeks to build her musles up

My duck is still not walking took her back to vet, he said it was not broken still swollen an so he put her on a diffrent antibiatic an gave her a shot of cortizone, an gave her pills of Dexamethasone give 1 tablet every 24 hours for 3 days, then1 tablet every other day until gone.The vet said she is favoring that foot will see him nexts Monday, she is doing really good be sides walking an he said she did put a half pound on so thats good. He wants me to put her back on crumbles for a couple of weeks to build her musles up
Are you still giving her warm water therapy? have you noticed her using her leg more in the water. I believe Dexamethasone is a steroid also. I hope you see some real improvement very soon.

Back
Top Bottom