Duck hatch-a-long october/november!!!!!! come join!

This morning I have one mix chick hatched out. I have lots of others pipped. They were due yesterday but are delayed due to the power outage for 2 days. I started with 8 dozen +2 and ended up with only 4 dozen +3 (I think). There fertility was great, only 8 non fertile but lost the rest due to no power. I can't wait till they hatch out to see what they look like. The first one is black with a little red on its chin, and a large white spot on its head.

Quote: Ah, I see.
hmm.png

This morning I have one mix chick hatched out. I have lots of others pipped. They were due yesterday but are delayed due to the power outage for 2 days. I started with 8 dozen +2 and ended up with only 4 dozen +3 (I think). There fertility was great, only 8 non fertile but lost the rest due to no power. I can't wait till they hatch out to see what they look like. The first one is black with a little red on its chin, and a large white spot on its head.
Great news!
celebrate.gif
So glad some of them made it through the power outages. That first chick sounds super cute. We need pics!

Yay babies! That's so exciting!

U guys r so addictive to watch and read. Ok now u have me hooked so where ya at and whats going on now and could ur watchers/readers have some more pics please?

U guys r so addictive to watch and read. Ok now u have me hooked so where ya at and whats going on now and could ur watchers/readers have some more pics please?

Haha yes hatching is beyond addictive!!! Thankfully I have a Christmas vacation so after my call ducks hatch next week I am done until the first of the year! I have bob whites, button quail, and Anconas:

Back
Top Bottom