Duck Hatch Talk

Yeah. If I dont get any rest tonight, i'll deffinently have to get some in the morning, which looks like ths case as I have just heard another loud chirp. Its as if all the ducklings are super tired except for this one guy, he's been at it all day since 8:00 this morning

We have life!
lol.png

This guy came out this morning, he is obviously the strongest among his brothers as he as been working non-stop since yesterday morning to get out of his shell.

0.jpg

2 other eggs look like they are right behind him!

However, one egg has only piped, and one has not even piped. I haven't seen any wobbling in either of them, did they die? They aren't showing progress
he.gif

Cool, I found it's really easy to lose track of time when you are staring into a box, LOL. Hopefully this spring I can get some duck eggs to hatch, my daughter especially want to try hatching them. We have an affinity for their cute beaks and big feet. I'll get through the Easter hatch first and decide from there.

Cool, I found it's really easy to lose track of time when you are staring into a box, LOL. Hopefully this spring I can get some duck eggs to hatch, my daughter especially want to try hatching them. We have an affinity for their cute beaks and big feet. I'll get through the Easter hatch first and decide from there.

You should :)

This is my first ever hatch, but I can tell im a duck man

Back
Top Bottom