Duck Homework.. help please

lovesduckies

Bedroom Farm Inc.
10 Years
Jan 11, 2010
the ducky room
Hello fellow duck owners!! i am currently in a speech class for school (it was a required class), and i have decided to my speech on ducks... again. LOL. The first one i did for my class was about my ducks and now this speech is about the difference in domesticated ducks and wild ducks and then i am going to close it out with why it is a horrible idea to release a human imprinted duck into the wild. i am hoping this is spread and all the students tell other people. for this particular speech i need 5-7 sources and my teacher would like them to be different kinds (newspapers, magazines, journals, books, etc.) does any one know of any? please please please let me know. i know it's last minute but i need to do this today cuz it's due tomorrow. i didn't procrastinate, my bro is here from afghanistan on leave and i was gone all weekend.

thank you in advance!!
fl.gif

If the speech goes well, you might want to submit it to a local paper, because this is word that really needs to get out with winter coming on...I know someone who just rescued a large African goose that was dumped at a retention pond in an industrial park.

Its too easy to understand your requirements that follow up the needs but you can also fulfill as per your quality though which goes up to best essay services reviews which is totally affordable and give you a reason to bring up those equality for learning to behave with the situations

Back
Top Bottom