Duck house completed.

Quote:
Thanks!! for being so supportive.

Josie is very protective when we're not home, but when we're there (outside with her) she's a big baby.

Quote:
True. Plus we have deer feeders that have corn in them, and with coons being LAZY animals, I'm sure they'll sit and eat the corn all night as apposed to climbing up the house, holding on, and chewing through the wire. Even if they were to sit on top and try to chew through they still have to hold on somehow. Then only to be disturbed by a warning growl...

Your welcome. ! Some people think that a coop or house for their animals has to look like it cost a million bucks. BUT i am all for practicality. Your animals really dont care what it looks like as long as it keeps them safe and warm... It will serve its purpose and you should be proud. I too use left over pieces of wood and even used screws and stuff to make mine, they dont look like a million bucks but my animals appreciate them;)!

I love the duck house! What an awesome deal for 30 bucks. We used to have coons until we got my lab. She owns the yard (2 acres) and nothing comes here without us knowing it. She recently got into it with a bobcat and sent him packing. All she had was a few puncture wounds which healed up without any mess. I think your set up is great.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom