Duck House made from pallets - estimated $100

Nice coop kiweed! There is another thread to show-off pallet coops. You should post there too - ideally with more angles so we can see more of it.
love.gif

Isn't it a ton of work to take apart those pallets??!!! I gave up right away and only build with the whole pallet.
bow.gif

Just checked back and I LOVE your sign!! Where did you get that?? The whole thing is so darned cute! I think this coop is awesome! Well done!! I just can't get over how great it looks now and where you started.
smile.png
clap.gif
This would be a GREAT one to add to the coop section to show others it can be done!

I so love this design KUDOS now I am gonna steal the design and idea if you do not mind.
lol.png
I will be picking up free pallets tomorrow and Sunday to build mine for my ducks. It shall be a bit larger with a center divider wall to house two separate breeds and open into separate runs but I ADORE your idea and it is just what I was looking for. Thank you thank you. I will post pics for you when mine is done.
celebrate.gif

Gotta get busy as my Ancona, Mounds just hatched ducklings day before yesterday.
wee.gif

Cetawin, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery! Do post.

If I were to make a change, it would be an easier way in and out for big, fat me!

I finally bought a farm, so I will soon be making my second. I already have the 8 pallets. This time, a cinder block foundation will preserve the wood in the pallets and raise the roof. A bigger front door shall grant access (without me climbing over pallets). Otherwise, the design is very sound.

FYI - I am an old woman - now fat. Along with the duckhouse, I am planning a cement pond. Construction to start next Fall.

Back
Top Bottom