Duck in Puppy Phase

Yes we only have the one. Its a complicated situation and a long story but the long and short of it is that he's heavily imprinted on me and thinks he's human/dog. Not what we planned but you do what you have to do when a little life is a stake. He won't go near another duck (we have tried to introducehim to his biological family) and pines if separated from me. In the house/office he wears ducky nappies and is the happiest little terror.
Aww!! He sounds like a sweet boy!!! I had a single duckling, but she sadly only lived to be a week and 2 days old… I wasn’t planning on just one hatching, but that’s what happened. I loved her and she would have been such a sweet and beautiful duck!!!

Aww!! He sounds like a sweet boy!!! I had a single duckling, but she sadly only lived to be a week and 2 days old… I wasn’t planning on just one hatching, but that’s what happened. I loved her and she would have been such a sweet and beautiful duck!!!
I'm so sorry to hear that.

I’ve got four girls and one boy - they’re very similar. They live outside but they come in at any chance. Their latest trick at the minute is that as soon as they hear the car start they run to the gate (it’s electric) to escape and run to the stream. They’re just so naughty!

Your boy looks very handsome. I’ve attached a pic of Daphne wearing her Christmas hat 🤣

Attachments

• 25FB3947-4E9E-42E1-B003-303C07E6082C.jpeg
    25FB3947-4E9E-42E1-B003-303C07E6082C.jpeg
    324.7 KB · Views: 1
I’ve got four girls and one boy - they’re very similar. They live outside but they come in at any chance. Their latest trick at the minute is that as soon as they hear the car start they run to the gate (it’s electric) to escape and run to the stream. They’re just so naughty!

Your boy looks very handsome. I’ve attached a pic of Daphne wearing her Christmas hat 🤣
Awww we tried hats, he was having non of it 😂 but I have knitted him jumpers, he wears them when we go for walks. Such a spoilt duck lol

Attachments

• 20211124_135550.jpg
    20211124_135550.jpg
    707.9 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom