Duck in shock

Do you have a health food store nearby? I've used homeopathic arnica for trauma injuries with good results. Best of luck to you. I know how devastating predator attacks can be.
sad.png

The only thing here is whatever is in asda health Isle. What form of arnica did you use? This is the first time in 3 years all 6 ducks were in the run but it took the head of one drake and then left the rest. My other drake is the one who's injured.

No improvement today. He has eaten less and doesn't want to move. It's been nearly a week on Tuesday. Not sure how long I can keep him in the state.

I have been following and have not replied till now..:(......I think it will take longer for him to heal...You mentioned yellow substance on him near his wing?....Possible infection?...I use this on all my Ducks... Its an all natural spray antiseptic cleaner you can buy at any livestock store...Acceleryn.....I actually use it on all my pets...It works great.....His muscles are sore...Sprains can take weeks to heal....You could try making him a soupy meal of his regular feed and add in the peas or even dry cat food for the extra protein....:)

Poor Duck...Dont give up yet...He hasn't ...:)

Best wishes...:)

Back
Top Bottom