Duck not walking...now dead :(

Thanks everyone
smile.png

HELP! I have two baby ducks. One of my baby ducks isnt growing as well as the other one. The smaller one is also having a lot of difficulites moving around. When he does walk its usually only for a couple of steps and then will lay there in the same spot for some time. The little guy has a hard time getting in and out of the water while the other one has no problem at all. I am worried about the little one and I cant figure out whats going on with him? Is this just a phase or something could be wrong with his legs? It does seem that they are more "bow legged" then the other ducks legs. I make sure they have plenty of water and food twice a day. Anyone know what could possibly be wrong?

HELP! I have two baby ducks. One of my baby ducks isnt growing as well as the other one. The smaller one is also having a lot of difficulites moving around. When he does walk its usually only for a couple of steps and then will lay there in the same spot for some time. The little guy has a hard time getting in and out of the water while the other one has no problem at all. I am worried about the little one and I cant figure out whats going on with him? Is this just a phase or something could be wrong with his legs? It does seem that they are more "bow legged" then the other ducks legs. I make sure they have plenty of water and food twice a day. Anyone know what could possibly be wrong?

Back
Top Bottom