Duck Pic?????

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by aussiedude248, Dec 6, 2010.

1. aussiedude248

aussiedude248 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2010
    Punta Gorda FL
    I already uploaded my duck coop pics to the BYC picture upload. But now I can't find them????? Please help I know this not the right place to put it but it's pics of my duck coop! [​IMG]

2. CityChicker

CityChicker Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2009
    I know it is kind of hard to see if you don't know where to look for your uploads, LOL. Click on "uploads" on the blue bar above, it will take you to another page. On that page, about halfway down, on the right side in tiny letters it says "my uploads". Click on that and it should take you to where your pictures are uploaded. I couldn't remember where to find it either the first couple times I uploaded pics.

3. aussiedude248

aussiedude248 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2010
    Punta Gorda FL
    Thank you lol but now how do I post them???

4. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    You can copy and paste from where it says Image under the photo. The first part will look like this.

[URL='https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/<br><br><br><br>Copy']https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/

Copy[/URL] the whole line to the second [img] and just paste it in your post.

Ot if you only want a tiny copy of the pic top appear- you can copy and past from the thumb: part.

5. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Running over with Blessings Premium Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Western N.C.
    I tried just about the whole morning to copy and paste a picture of the duck/ chicken house with the snow and never did get it right. I can't even get one of those little smiely thingy's to come up here. Not very computer savey.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by